Rent a Cottage
Bon Echo Cottage On the Beach
1If camping scares you, and trailers aren’t your thing, then this spacious fully furnished cottage is your answer. Located in the center of the campground and close to the beach, it boasts two bedrooms, a huge kitchen, living room, sun porch, and a 3 piece washroom. Wake up each morning to the call of the loons and a view of the lake.
- Sleeps: 6.
- Main bedroom: double bed, drawers, closets, nightstand.
- Bedroom #2: single bed, bunk bed, shelving unit, closet, night stand.
- Bathroom: 3 piece (tub/shower).
- Kitchen: full size fridge, stove, lots of counter space, cabinets, dining table seats 4, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, kettle, pots, pans, cookware, garbage can.
- Living room: sofa-bed or futon, seats, satellite TV, VCR/DVD player, shelving unit.
- Other amenities: ceiling fans, fire extinguisher, toilet paper, free movie rentals, free indoor and outdoor games, BBQ, outdoor patio furniture, fire pit.
While the cottage comes with its own small yard, patio, and fire pit area, there is limited privacy when outside. There are campers and children walking about the grounds and there are RVs(trailers) positioned nearby and along the water front. If you don’t mind staying in a cottage with other people around then you will be ok. Quietest times are during the week, and the months of May, June, September, October.
What to Bring
- Pillows, bed linens, towels.
- Temporary Covid-19 measure: bring your own silverware, cooking utensils, plates, glasses, mugs. We’ll supply the pots and pans.
Rates and Rules
- Minimum 3 night stay.
- 20% discount for 7 night stay.
- Rate is based on 2 adults and children 16 yrs and under living in the same household.
- Additional occupants over 16: $20/night/person.
- 13% HST applies to all rates.
- $250 damage deposit by e-transfer or credit card required prior to arrival.
- Must be 25 years of age or over to sign rental agreement.
- No pets or smoking permitted in cottage.
- Signed cottage rental agreement required.
Covid-19 restriction: normally we include 2 hours free use per day of watercraft (canoe, kayak, paddleboat, paddleboard and life jackets) however this is not available for the time being in order to minimize the chance of virus transmission. You are welcome to bring your own kayak, canoe and other water equipment.