Rates & Rules
Rates & Policies
Camping season: May 14 to Oct 3. Closed the remainder of the year.
Overnight sites are based on one family unit of 2 adults & dependent children under 14. Extra persons 14 yrs and older are subject to additional fees shown below.
Seasonal Camp Site Rates: see our Seasonals Page.
NOTE: we are NOT the Bon Echo provincial park.
|SERVICE||RATE + HST|
|Tents – Serviced (Water/Elec)||$50/night|
|Trailers (up to 25′) – Serviced (Water/Elec)||$55/night|
|Trailers 25+ (serviced water,electric)||$60/night|
|Camper-Trailer Rental, includes 2 adults & 2 children under 14. Extra persons 14 yrs and over: $12/night/person.||$119 & 129/night depending on trailer size. Learn more|
|5 Nights or More||10% off|
|Visitors of Registered Campers|
|Per person aged 14 yrs and up.||$4/day or $8/night|
|Per family unit (2 adults & dependent children under 14)||$8/day or $16/night|
|Frequent Visitor Season Pass||$125/season|
|Visitor use of shower||FREE|
|Dumping Station||$10/use if not camping with us, FREE for our campers|
|Extras (may not be available during covid 19)|
|Watercraft rental (canoe/kayak/paddleboat)||$6/first hour $4/additional hour|
|Games (horseshoes/bocce balls/volleyball/croquet)||FREE|
|High speed wireless internet access||FREE for one device. Nominal charge per extra device.|
|Firewood, kindling, fire starter candles||Inquire at office|
All prices are exclusive of 13% HST
Seasonal campers are responsible for the conduct and registering of their visitors. All visitors(relatives, friends & guests) MUST REGISTER at the office; visitors fees will apply. Day visitor check-out time – 10pm.
Each camping site is similar to one’s home property; please make it a habit of walking on roads and not through seasonal sites. Please instruct your children of the same.
Minimum 3 night reservation on long weekends.
The Ministry of Natural Resources does not allow firewood from outside the area due to the spreading of insect pests.
- Pets (dogs and cats) are welcome, but must be kept on a leash and not left unattended.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted. If your dog/pet shows any sign of aggression whatsoever, it must be muzzled or you must leave (no refund). There are many small children wandering around the campground so if there is any chance of a confrontation with your dog, please leave him/her at home.
- Prolonged barking is not permitted. While some barking is normal, campers are to ensure their dogs remain quiet overall.
- Stoop and Scoop is mandatory.
- No pets on beach or playground area. There is a pet swimming area in the park and nearby.
- Check in time is between 2:00pm to 10:00pm (No check ins past 10:00pm)
- Check out time is 11:00am
- QUIET TIME is from 11pm to 8am. Noisy and rowdy people during these times will be warned and then evicted. One (1) vehicle per site only.
- No bottles or glass containers allowed on beach or playground areas.
- Positively no cutting of trees or defacing of property.
- We will not be responsible for accidents or injury to guests, or loss of money, jewellery or valuables of any kind.
- Anyone causing an annoyance to other campers will be required to leave upon notification of the Management.
- Parents are responsible for the actions of their children, and their guests.
Garbage: campers are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and not leaving garbage behind at their site. A garbage and recycling drop off is available but campers are encouraged to take it home where possible.
Reservations are payable in full at time of booking.
For the cottage and trailers, damage deposits are required at time of booking and will be refunded in full if the units are left in the same condition as you found them, nothing is missing, and no mess or trash. If you leave a mess there will be a deduction from your deposit.
- Holiday weekend reservations must be for 3 nights.
- 4 weeks or more notice: full refund.
- Less than 4 weeks notice or no-show during the busy months of July & August: no refund unless we can fill your spot. A credit note may be granted for a future visit where space is available
- Late arrivals: If you do not show up on the reserved date, the rest of your reservation may be forfeited unless we’ve heard from you. Call the campground directly on the local number if you expect a late arrival in order to keep your reservation.